CCC Graphics Blog: Asher Barkley: Homework #1

CCC Graphics Blog: Asher Barkley: Homework #1: How to Ruin a Great Design   Read the above article, write a paragraph response on  YOUR  blog then do 10 sketches for the first assignment....



I got over years of computer experience I'n experienced with photoshop programming and even editing.



I hope to be able to improve my designing abilities for photo's or logo's.



The relationship computers and visuals studies share are



I have been using photoshop over 4 years now, I learned all of the basic things like trimming and blend effects and overlaying pictures. I also have have some experience with advanced tools and tricks on photoshop like doubling the layer of pictures fairly spacing them out changing the appearance of the pictures.



Yes I have a home computer it has photoshop and illustrator.



I use Pc.



My major is video game design.



I hope to learn a lot about the art of design with my major.



I don't have a favorite artist.



I don't have a famous musician.



I create designs almost daily for banners and profiles logos.

I am a college student. My major is video game design. I use to work at biglots. I ate poppies last night. I hope to succeed in this class.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How convicts can teach us about marketing!!

Designer tweaks famous logos to use less ink